Long gone are the days of unflattering layers and gray clothes. Now that winter has come and left, it’s time to start thinking about your spring wardrobe.
When you think about spring, floral prints and pastel colors probably come to mind, but have you heard about the latest trend: baby blue?
From creating a warm and chic style to its significance as a new beginning, this color is a must for your spring wardrobe. Read on to learn more about the latest baby blue fashion trends!
Get a Spring in Your Step, Baby (Blue)
Apart from simply looking good, there are many reasons to choose baby blue for your spring wardrobe (and beyond!).
For starters, baby blue offers the versatility you need to mix and match items across day and night events. Whether you’re looking to create contrast between your clothing and accessories or making a monochromatic outfit feel stylish and cute, baby blue is a perfect choice.
Versatility is not the only benefit of this color. Baby blue is all about a refreshing take on life, and it fits perfectly for a season that is all about new beginnings. A baby blue outfit will give you that fresh and new feel for an empowered look at life.
Additionally, baby blue is a soft and subtle color that evokes calmness and tranquility. If you enjoy spending time in nature and the peace of staring at the blue sky, baby blue clothes can take your mood to a new level.
Blue Is the Hue for You: Light Blue Outfit Ideas
Here are some baby blue dress outfit ideas to help you get the most out of this trend.
- For a versatile and stylish spring dress, check out our Jenna Faux Floral Midi Dress. It’s the perfect choice if you feel comfortable with your body and want to feel empowered.
- For a more elegant look, the Courtney Open Blazer is the right choice for you. Stylish and comfortable, this blazer has excellent versatility. You can wear it on a date, to work, or even school.
- A more classic look is easy to achieve with our Taryn Paisley Back Tie Dress. It’s the perfect choice for a beach party or a romantic date.
- For something more casual, our Monique Long Sleeve Top can be an excellent addition to your wardrobe. This incredible tie front top has the right combination of baby blue and white stripes, along with a lovable, baggy fit.
- To create a rough look that’s stylish yet empowering, our Eve Sleeveless Button Down Top is here for you. This blue top is casual and comfortable, perfect for a summer or spring day out.
- Another elegant item that mixes baby blue with floral prints is our Sydney Sleeveless Floral Jumpsuit. This beautiful jumpsuit is perfect for day events and other occasions like beach parties and weddings.
Baby Blue Fashion Tips
Here are some baby blue outfit ideas and tips for your spring wardrobe:
- Neutrals Are Your Friend: White, beige, gray, and black pair perfectly with baby blue. Adding some neutral colors can create a beautiful contrast, while other shades add to baby blue’s soft aesthetic.
- Add Metal to the Mix: Gold and silver accessories can enhance your baby blue style. For instance, throwing on a gold necklace or silver collar will make an impact and add some sparkle to your look.
- Be Bold with Textures: Why not experiment with different textures to create the best baby blue outfit? Chiffon, denim, and laces are just some options you can play around with.
- Mix and Match Shades: A monochromatic look can be as effective as one based on contrasts. You can rock this look by choosing baby blue for your main piece and complementing it with different blue shades. For instance, why not pair a baby blue top with a dark blue denim skirt that’s sure to turn heads?
Choose the Blues for Your Wardrobe
For the most stylish baby blue items and accessories, trust no one but the fashion experts at Miss Match. We have chic and boho baby blue clothes for every occasion and style. Check out our full collection and find your perfect match!