With fall on the horizon, it’s time to start thinking about your cool-weather wardrobe. Gone are the days of mini dresses and sleeveless shirts.
Yet fall doesn’t have to be a boring season. There are many trends that can elevate your wardrobe and help you serve looks all throughout the colder months. Get ready to fall in love with prints this season!
Check Out the Best Print Trends and Fall Outfits 2022
Printed patterns have been all the rage on runways this season, from moody florals to unique punky plaids. That’s why prints are must-haves for your fall wardrobe. This year’s fall trends are all about comfort and printed pieces.
The unique advantage of a fall wardrobe is that you can use your pieces for many occasions. They are not tied to a particular season, and they can elevate your look almost anywhere with the right accessories. Their versatility is perfect if you like to combine different seasonal trends.
Here are some of the most stylish fall print options:
Dress to Impress
Printed dresses like our Sabine Leopard Print or Serenity Sleeveless Floral are the perfect choices for a cool fall day. Paired with chunky accessories and chic boots, printed dresses will instantly make you stand out. Our Mackenzie Mini Dress or Audrina MIDI Dress are good alternatives for something a little different.
Get “On Top” of the Printed Trend
Print tops are other excellent options for your fall wardrobe. You might choose a floral pattern like our Noelle Long Sleeve Top. Or why not show off your sophisticated side with our Teresa Printed Blouse or Chantelle Paisley Blouse?
Jump into Fall
Printed jumpsuits are the perfect additions to your fall wardrobe. They are comfortable and versatile and can be used anywhere. Our Davina Strapless and Gia Strapless jumpsuits are cute options that look great with leggings or tights.
Accessorize, Accessorize, Accessorize
The right patterned accessories can instantly transform your look. For instance, our stylish Joanna Beaded Clutch fits perfectly with any red or black outfit. Or, you could choose our Laurel Patterned Tote for something more casual.
Flirt with Printed Skirts
Skirts might not be the most popular items for a fall wardrobe, but don’t give up on them just yet. Our Cassidy Printed Skirt is a stylish fall skirt with patterns that can keep you looking chic throughout the colder months.
Fall Prints Are “Outer” This World
Printed outerwear is the go-to option for something casual and comfy. Our Quinn Cropped Shacket and Tida Aztec Shacket are both sophisticated pieces that can easily complete your daytime wardrobe.
Styling Tips for 2022 Pattern Trends
Now that you have the perfect items for your fall wardrobe, it’s time to style them. The right shoes, accessories, and combinations can enhance your outfit and showcase your unique personality.
Here are some styling ideas for your brand-new fall wardrobe:
- Stick to one pattern. Once you’ve chosen the right one for you, build your outfit around that print. Use colors and accessories that match it and complement it properly.
- Add some textures to your outfits using different accessories and items. For instance, a pleated blouse, leather pants, and chic belts are some modern and sophisticated options.
- The right colors can make or break your outfit. Fall colors like browns, reds, blacks, greens, and some neutral shades are ideal for patterned items.
- The perfect shoes are as important as every other item in your outfit. For instance, daily heels, loafers, and booties are excellent allies for fall wardrobes and printed trends.
- If you put on a stylish printed dress, pair it with big boots and a statement jacket. This boho style can showcase your true colors and personality.
Find the Perfect Fall Fabric Prints for 2022 with Miss Match
Looking for that perfect printed style for this fall? The fashion experts at Miss Match have got you covered. We have the most stylish printed options available, from cute dresses to fashionable jumpsuits. Check out the different printed items we have for you!